Why Choose Lucca?
Wander the streets of this mediaeval town or you can cycle/run around the walls (3 miles) that encircle the town providing spectacular views. Then you can enjoy a feast of wine, food and shopping in the centre of Lucca.
• Perfectly manicured clay courts in a wonderful Tuscan setting
• Lucca is the most beautiful walled city in Tuscany
• Fabulous rustic accommodation with private pools
• Wonderful location - 20 mins from Pisa airport / 30 mins from the coast / 1 hour from Florence
Tennis Club Lucca - Il Circolo Tennis Lucca
It is a private members only club to which Tuscan Tennis Holidays has secured exclusive access. Facilities include 7 floodlit clay courts, 1 artificial grass court, a beach tennis court, a large swimming pool and a small kids pool (open from the middle of June until approximately 9th or 10th September - weather permitting), a bar/restaurant and a beach tennis court.
+44 141 576 7205
- Why choose Lucca?
- Lucca Tennis - Special Hosted Weeks
- Lucca Tennis - Tailor Made Holidays
- Lucca Coaching Team
- Lucca Accommodation
- Lucca Events and Festivals
- Lucca Places To Visit
- Lucca Car Hire
- Lucca Our Favourite Places To Eat
- Lucca Other Activities
- Parents and Teenager Week
We can arrange long weekend trips to suit your dates and requirements. This could be coaching, free play or a mix of both.
Depending on the dates required Laura will be able to recommend the best possible option so please get in touch and we can send you full details of what we can offer.
"Tuscan Tennis is Ian & Laura, they live and breathe it and always ensure they are on hand for any questions" Bob, Epsom, Surrey